Everyone knows that it’s just not Christmas until the Christmas tree has been decorated, but what everyone may not know is that Aromatic Eastern Redcedar can be used as your Christmas tree. Additionally, our cedar accessories can be transformed into beautiful tree decorations.
Today’s project is cedar garland made from our 100% Aromatic Eastern Redcedar Scent Balls. This garland is easy to make, and it will complement any decorating style—modern, classic, rustic, even those handmade popsicle stick and glitter ornaments that so many parents cherish. Whether your tree is real or artificial, this cedar garland will enhance that comforting Christmas scent that reminds us all of fond holiday memories.
Today, you’ll need:
- 6-8 Boxes of CedarBerry Hill 100% Aromatic Cedar Scent Balls (visit cedarsafe.com to purchase these)
- About 20 yards of Ribbon of your choice
- A Drill (You’ll need to drill a hole that your ribbon can fit through)
- A Pair of Pliers to hold your ball while you drill
This project is so simple, it only has 4 steps:
- Drill a hole in your cedar ball
- String the ball on the ribbon
- Tie a knot in the ribbon
- Continue steps 1 through 3 until your garland is the desired length
You can tailor this garland to suit your style. You can choose a thicker or thinner ribbon, tie the balls closer together or farther apart, or add more knots between each ball. It’s easy to incorporate this garland into the theme of your tree, and the outcome is absolutely beautiful.