CedarSafe Natural Closet Liners are made from 100% Aromatic Eastern Redcedar, and have been proven to naturally and safely repel common household insects including moths, cockroaches, and silverfish. CedarSafe Closet Liners are available in both planks and panels. Visit our product page to learn more.
• Appearance: Small (about 1/2 inch), pale golden or buff-colored, larvae are creamy-white and up to 1/2 inch long
• Habitat: Dark, undisturbed areas of the home such as closets, attics, and basements
• Diet: Wool clothing, carpets and rugs, upholstered furniture, furs, synthetic and cotton blends containing wool, cotton, silk, and dirty fabric stained from food, sweat, etc.
• Signs of infestation: Irregular holes in clothing. Some larvae will leave behind webs and cocoons
• Appearance: Flat, oval-shaped bodies that can measure over two inches long, six legs, antennas longer than their bodies, and wings flattened against their backs
• Habitat: Warm environments that offer easy access to food, water, and nesting sites. Often found where food and garbage is stored, such as kitchens.
• Diet: Prefer sweets, meats, and starches but will eat any natural food source available, including paper, cloth, hair, and decaying matter.
• Signs of Infestation: Feces that resemble coffee grinds or black pepper, oval-shaped egg cases, dead bodies, and depending on the species, a strong oily or musty odor.
• Appearance: Silver/gray in color, teardrop shaped bodies about 1/2-1 inch in length, two antennas in the front of their body and three in the rear
• Habitat: Prefer areas of high humidity and can often be found in dark, damp areas of the home, such as basements, attics, bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms
• Diet: Carbohydrates such as fabrics (cotton, silk, linen, and even leather), carpet, paper, photographs, book glue, and dry goods such as boxes of cereal, sugar, and coffee
• Signs of Infestation: Holes and yellowish stains on clothes, holes in wallpaper or books/paper